- Detailed Description
- Features and Specs
- Printable Info
Mahle ArcticPRO® ACX1250 for Refrigerant R1234yf
This latest product innovation is designed to competently, efficiently, and safely service the new R1234yf refrigerant worldwide.
ArcticPRO® technology gives your shop:
- Compatibility with R1234yf refrigerant
- Meets stringent SAE J 2843 standard
- Recovers over 95% of automobile A/C system refrigerant
- Numerous features for safe handling of R1234yf
- Easy access for service and maintainance tasks
- Already approved and recommended by several vehicle manufacturerers
- R1234yf. Fully-automatic program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without command for ease of operation.
- Vacuum Leak Test. Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge. Eliminates contaminated air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Integrated External Identifier. Refrigerant identifier to avoid costly cross-contamination. Sample filter clearly visible for inspection.
- Automatic Oil Drain. Display reminds you to empty the graduated container and shows the amount of oil to replace.
- Integrated Hose Flushing. Eliminates need for additional or loose adapters.
- Spark Free. All electrical components are rated spark-free.
- Tool Tray. Allows you to easily store and organize your tools.
- Fan Flow Ventilation Flow Sensor. Ensures cabinet is vented.
- ECO Lock Quick Couplers. Removes refrigerant loss to environment during service hose coupling and uncoupling.
- Optional Printer Kit. Allows user to install printer, then produce printouts with service information for the customer.
- Certifications: J2843, J2099, UL1963
- Charge Performance: +/-0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F
- Charging Cylinder: 30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
- Compressor: 3/8 HP-0.279kW, pressure protected, balanced start-up, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 41.33 in x 25.78 in x 25.59in (105 cm x 65.5 cm x 65 cm)
- Filter Drier Capacity: 150 LB (75 kg)
- Hoses: 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges: 50 degrees - 122 degrees F
- Power Source: 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Vacuum Pump: 50 L/min (1.8 CFM) dual stage
- Warranty: 2 Years - Parts & Labor
- Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
- 026 80550 00 PAG Oil Cartridge 8 oz., 100 viscosity
- 026 80551 00 POE Oil Cartridge, 8 ox., 100 viscosity
- 026 80697 00 Cover
- 026 80699 00 Replacement Oil Drain Bottle
- 026 80707 00 R1234yf Oil & Dye Injection Kit
- 011 80070 00 Vacuum Pump Oil, 1 Quart,
- 026 80635 00 LD-2 Electronic Leak Detector w/ UV Light
- 026 80713 00 A/C Dye Cartridge 8 oz, 32 applications
- 360 81813 00 Elite UV Kit, Cordless Light, Refillable Injector, 4 oz. Dye, Glasses, Case
- 360 80332 00 Cylinder, DOT, 30 lb, with Overfill Protection
- 360 83106 00 Service Kit
- 026 80696 00 Replacement Filter Dryer
- 360 82697 00 Cylinder Adapter R1234yf
- 360 82949 00 Replacement Service Hose Kit, LP
- 360 82948 00 Replacement Service Hose Kit, HP
- 023 80467 00 Coupling FSC High Red R1234yf
- 023 80468 00 Coupling FSC Low Blue R1234yf
- 026 80720 00 Identifier External SAE R1234yf