- Detailed Description
- Features and Specs
- Printable Info
BendPak HDS-14 14,000 Lb Capacity Four Post Lift
BendPak's HDS-Series 4-post lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous
demands of even your toughest professional lifting jobs. In particular,
this HDS-14 is the kind of sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your
shop. Designed into every HDS-Series lift is a laundry list of key
features as long as your arm to ensure that BendPak is the absolute best
you can buy.
Our competitors might say we overdo it, but we don't include components
for the sake of frills and flash. We design our lifts with the
attributes we feel should come standard with every lift—the kind of lift
we would want to (and do) own. You can always count on BendPak lifts
for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time
worrying about what you're working under and more time doing what you
love. Our commercial-grade lifts are second to none and recognized the
world-over as benchmarks of dependability and quality.
The HDS-14, HDS-14X and the Super-Tall HD-14TL four-post models
provide a generous 14,000-lb. lifting capacity and feature extended
runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle wheelbases.
|Dual-hub cable sheaves
Huge 10-1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and
cross tubes combined with massive 2-1/4” diameter sheave axles
dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning
you’ll spend less money in service related expenses down the road.
Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
|Heavy-duty aircraft cable
BendPak's HDS-Series lifts feature four ½” diameter 6 x
25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have a breaking strength of over
14,000 pounds each. This aircraft-quality cable was specifically
designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between
abrasion resistance and fatigue.
Grease fittings are located on every sheave and sheave
axle to help keep these critical parts well lubricated and to simplify
|Hidden hydraulic cylinder
Each HDS-Series four-post is equipped with a single 3-1/2”
diameter hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum
performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The welded
cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to
exceed ASTM specifications.
hydraulic cylinder features a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel
piston wrapped with high-durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals,
pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that
virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is
machined from high yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy
steel and plated to a minimum of .001½ diametrically, to ensure superior
cylinder operation and life.. This combination of superb base material
and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will
provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a
controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
|Durable powder coat
A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh
environments and chemical sually inspected then sandblasted. (2) All
parts are washed in five-stage phosphate tanks then immediately dried,
to avoid rusting. (3) All surfaces and/or threaded holes that need to be
masked or plugged are done so with high-temperature masking tape and
silicone plugs. (4) The parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove
any light debris or fingerprints. (5) Finished parts are hung on an
electro-statically grounded conveyor line, then powder is applied using
an electrostatic spray gun. (6) Once the parts are powder coated, the
carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400 degrees for 15
for 45 minutes.
|Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HDS-14.
|Spring-loaded safety locks
Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously
during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway
leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
|Push-button pneumatic lock release
A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering
operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and
aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
|Secondary lock system
A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a
slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
|Adjustable height locking positions
Each column features multiple adjustable height locking
positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling. 12" x 10"
base plates provide a solid foundation.
|Electric hydraulic power system
A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures
ultimate dependability. All operator controls are conveniently located
within easy reach.
Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the
runway surface is wet or oily. Extended length approach ramps feature
automatic rear wheel chocks and help when loading low ground clearance
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help
when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It's the little bit that
makes a big difference.
|Flexible protective conduit
Hydraulic hoses and airlines are routed through a flexible protective conduit.
|Rolling bridge jacks
Optional 7,000-pound capacity rolling jacks (model RJ-7)
make a great addition to increase service capacity. RJ-7 bridge jacks
are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways
allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and brake service. A pair
of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has
telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the
runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Telescoping rail
supports accommodate adjustable runways for different tread widths. Each
jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van
adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact
points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a
commercial grade air-hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125
PSI and 10-20 CFM.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Mid- to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-3/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model RJ-7)
- ETL approved
- Lifting capacity*: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- *Max capacity / front axel: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axel: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width: 130" / 3,301 mm
- Outside length: 213" / 5,408 mm
- Overall length: 241" / 6,131 mm
- Height of columns: 92" / 2,338 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8" / 1,970 mm
- Width between posts: 120" / 3,046 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" – 51" / 952 mm – 1,295 mm
- Runway centerline: 57-1/2" - 71" / 1,460 mm - 1,803 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 77-1/2" - 91" / 1,968 mm - 2,311
- Drive-thru clearance: 98" / 2,482 mm
- Length of runways: 199" / 5,054 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,105 lbs. / 955 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 22" x 40" / 5,182 mm x 559 mm x 1,016 mm