The HD-7P is a 7,000-lb. capacity, narrow-configuration four-post lift. This model offers compact convenience, so it also helps maintain an open, fresh appearance in more spacious garages. The HD-7P also does not require a special foundation, nor does it involve complicated installation procedures – it’s simply the perfect service lift for shops or garages with limited floor space. Shaving 10.5” off the overall width of a standard-size model, the HD-7P can store classic cars, racers and compact vehicles comfortably and safely.
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- High lift with short runways
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.