BendPak's HDS-14 four-post lift is a whole new breed of rugged. It features superior components that work better, are built to last and increase operator safety. If your service bay needs to get under heavy-duty, oversized vehicles daily, this lift is what you need. Engineered to meet the strenuous demands of the toughest professional lifting applications, the HDS-14 handles up to 14,000-lbs. with ease. These commercial-grade car lifts really are second to none and are recognized worldwide as the industry benchmarks in dependability and quality.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Mid to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1.75" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model RJ-7)
- ETL approved
*This diagram is intended for illustrative purposes only and should not be construed as an authoritative representation of the actual product, system or design.
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.