The HDS-14LSXE alignment lift is the "limo style" version of the HDS-14LSX. Compared to the standard-length version, this lift extends the overall length of the lift, as well as the runways, by 30". This significant increase makes it possible to load longer cars, trucks, SUVs and even some limousines.This model is essential for hundreds, if not thousands, of shops across the country. Busy bays are going to service a variety of vehicles, and depending where you work, you're likely to get some exceptionally big vehicles in need of alignment services. This model all but guarantees you'll be ready to handle anything. With a 14,000-lb. capacity, the HD14-SLXE lifts virtually all residential vehicles, from sedans to heavy-duty pick-up trucks to municipal vehicles and farming equipment.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8” roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Optional 7,000 pound capacity bridge jacks available (Model RBJ7000)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.