FIRELAKE200 Complete System
Standard A Pump (77220-01)
Turn your waste oil into money with the complete Firelake 200 system which is designed to get you up and running in a matter of hours. This waste oil heater sports a state-of-the-art heat exchanger whos chamber is built to last; preventing corrosion, warping and weld breakage. This complete set offers a side-suction fuel pump, fuel gauge with low fuel cutoff, as well as a swing-away burner and backside ash removal. Easy to clean, easy to maintain - let the Firelake 200 Complete work for you - with everything you need to turn your waste oil into a sustainable heating source.
**Please check your provincial and municipal regulations to ensure burning of waste oil is allowed and to secure any permits required. Babco is in no way responsible for ensuring that this product is allowed in buyers jurisdiction.**
Firelake Model 200 Waste Oil Heater
The Many Advantages of the Horizon 200 Single-Pass Heater
- Targetless: The innovative HORIZON® Heater’s first chamber design eliminates the need and costs of a burner target.
- Tubeless: No fuel tubes means reduced cleaning time and no tube replacement or repair costs
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Design: Reduces corners and thermal stress points to provide longer life and easier cleanout.
- Warranty: 10-year limited heat exchanger warranty.
- Accessible Design: Labor saving with up to 75% less cleaning time than that of conventional mulipass systems. Swing door open to access chamber for cleaning.
- Dual Stack Connections: Vent gas out left or right side for a more versatile installation.
- Dual, Multi-Directional Air Outlets: Left and/or right side, up or down, right or left louvering.
- Squirrel Cage Blower Standard
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and install.
- Multiple Voltages: 120-volt/60-amp and 220-volt/50-amp available.
- Multiple Mounting: Designed for floor stand, tank rack or ceiling suspension mounting.
- Customized Heat Exchanger Cleanout Tool Standard: Promotes regular and complete maintenance of heat exchanger
|Input (approx. BTU/hr.)||200,000|
|Output (approx. BTU/hr.)||160,000|
|Stack size||8" / 20.3 cm|
|Shipping Weight||437 lbs./199 kg.|
|Heater dimensions (L x W x H)|
Includes outside measurements of fan and burner
|34.5" x 22" x 92.5"|
|Duct Opening||16" x 16"|
|Electrical requirements (maximum circuit protection)||30A (15A for export)|
|Approx. fuel consumption||1.43 GPH|
|Outlet Air Temperature||170 F|
|Compressed air requirements||2 CFM @ 40 PSI / .057 m3/min.@.28Mpa|
|Agency listings||UL, C-UL|
|Fuels||Crankcase oil, transmission and hydraulic fluids, as well as other petroleum-based lubricants (any weight combinations up to SAE 50 as well as #1 and #2 fuel oil.)|
|Oil transfer pump||18 GPH @ 35 PSI (68 LPH @ .24 Mpa)|