The Firelake Model 315 Waste Oil Heater is capable of outputting approximately 252,000 BTUs per hour and with its tubeless design, reduces cleaning and maintenance time as well as saving money by not having to replace tubes. The Firelake Model 315 also features an advanced heat exchanger design meant to reduce corners and thermal stress points, providing longer life and easier cleanout.
**Please check your provincial and municipal regulations to ensure burning of waste oil is allowed and to secure any permits required. Babco is in no way responsible for ensuring that this product is allowed in buyers jurisdiction.**
Firelake Model 315 Waste Oil Heater
The Many Advantages of the Horizon 315 Single-Pass Heater
- Targetless: The innovative HORIZON® Heater’s first chamber design eliminates the need and costs of a burner target.
- Tubeless: No fuel tubes means reduced cleaning time and no tube replacement or repair costs
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Design: Reduces corners and thermal stress points to provide longer life and easier cleanout.
- Warranty: 10-year limited heat exchanger warranty.
- Accessible Design: Labor saving with up to 75% less cleaning time than that of conventional mulipass systems. Swing door open to access chamber for cleaning.
- Dual Stack Connections: Vent gas out left or right side for a more versatile installation.
- Dual, Multi-Directional Air Outlets: Left and/or right side, up or down, right or left louvering.
- Squirrel Cage Blower Standard
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and install.
- Multiple Voltages: 120-volt/60-amp and 220-volt/50-amp available.
- Multiple Mounting: Designed for floor stand, tank rack or ceiling suspension mounting.
- Customized Heat Exchanger Cleanout Tool Standard: Promotes regular and complete maintenance of heat exchanger
|Input (approx. BTU/hr.)||315,000|
|Output (approx. BTU/hr.)||252,000|
|Stack size||8" / 20.3 cm|
|Shipping Weight||569 lbs./259 kg.|
|Heater dimensions (L x W x H)|
Includes outside measurements of fan and burner
|41" x 26" x 113.5"|
|Duct Opening||18" x 18"|
|Electrical requirements (maximum circuit protection)||30A (15A for export)|
|Approx. fuel consumption||2.25 GPH|
|Outlet Air Temperature||180 F|
|Compressed air requirements||2 CFM @ 40 PSI / .057 m3/min.@.28Mpa|
|Agency listings||UL, C-UL|
|Fuels||Crankcase oil, transmission and hydraulic fluids, as well as other petroleum-based lubricants (any weight combinations up to SAE 50 as well as #1 and #2 fuel oil.)|
|Oil transfer pump||18 GPH @ 35 PSI (68 LPH @ .24 Mpa)|