The Arctic Pro® ACX1180H is a powerful hybrid refrigerant handling system that can fully recover and recharge A/C in any climate condition. Its vacuum leak test monitors levels after evacuation and informs on possible leaks all while maintaining stable calibration and charge accuracy with its shock-mounted load cells. A handy display reminds you to empty the graduated container and shows the amount of oil to replace so maintenance is kept to a minimum - especially as it’s designed with unobstructed accessibility in it’s ergonomic form. Service high voltage, electric compressor A/C systems easily with the Arctic Pro® ACX1180H.
Mahle ArcticPRO® ACX1180H Hybrid Certified A/C Service System for Refrigerant R134a
ArcticPRO equipment from MAHLE offers a range of choices in A/C service equipment. All of our ArcticPRO models offer superior productivity, outstanding system performance and functionality. And when you select an ArcticPRO machine from MAHLE, you are getting the added value of an array of customer care solutions including a service network, machine introduction and training. That is why our customers are going PROfessional with our equipment.
ACX1180H consistently outperforms competitive models with the fastest service times and best recovery accuracy.
- Fully automatic program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without command.
- The industry-duty cooling fan, shock-resistant cylinder mounting, and industrial-strength weight scale ensure durability and long service.
- On-board diagnostics that check premium high-flow capacity solenoids, transducers, compressor, vacuum pump, and calibration functions provide reliable functionality.
- Low-side combination filter includes full capacity alert.
- The suction accumulator protects the compressor against damage from sudden surges of liquid.
- The oil separator removes oil from the discharge gas, stores the oil, and then returns it to the compressor's crankcase.
- Unobstructed modular layout allows for easy maintenance.
- Optional integral printer and refrigerant identifier available