Mahle CWL-10 (sold in pairs)
20,000 lb. Capacity (per pair) Wheel Lift
Perfect for shops with low ceiling heights, the Mahle CWL-10 wheel lift offers a perfect solution for lifting up to 10 tons. With it's built-in vehicle support stand feature, the CWL-10 allows complete open access under the vehicle. Sold in pairs, these wheel lifts offer dual trigger control valves which allow synchronized raising and lowering of vehicles.
Mahle CWL-10 Wheel Lift (20,000 lb capacity per pair)
The 100% air operated system will provide years of maintenance free, worry free lifting. The system lifts one end of a wide array of vehicles. The portable design eliminates the need for a dedicated bay. The lifting height is perfect for major component removal and increases shop productivity as there is no more wasted time removing aerodynamics from vehicles.
Lift one end of a wide array of vehicles, including fire or refuse trucks, heavy recreational vehicles or motor coaches, without the need for additional support stands. A wide, spring loaded base provides a stable platform for secure lifting.
- Perfect for shops with low ceiling heights
- Built-in vehicle support stand feature allows complete open access under the vehicle
- Small wheel adapters
- Dual trigger control valve allows synchronized raising and lowering of vehicle
- US Patent #D357, 106 & 5,484,134
- Sold in pairs
- Capacity Per Set 20,000 lb (9,072 kg)
- Minimum Start Height Floor Level
- Maximum Lift Height 24 in (61 cm)
- Power Shop Air
- Required Air Pressure 160 psi (11 bar)
- Stroke 24 in (61 cm)
- Minimum Wheel Diameter (w/ Adapters) 14 in (36 cm) (Sold Separately)
- Minimum Wheel Diameter (w/o Adapters) 19.5 in (41 cm)
- Maximum Wheel Diameter 24.5 in (62 cm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 53.3 in x 41.6 in x 44.3 in (135 cm x 106 cm x 112 cm)
- Shipping Weight 1,000 lb (454 kg)