Mahle CWL-15 (sold in pairs)
30,000 lb. Capacity (per pair) Wheel Lift
Perfect for shops with low ceiling heights, the Mahle CWL-15 wheel lift offers a perfect solution for lifting up to 15 tons and features optional small wheel adapters to accommodate 14" - 21" wheels. With it's built-in vehicle support stand feature, the CWL-15 allows complete open access under the vehicle and can easily handle wheel sizes from 21" to 24.5". Sold in pairs, these wheel lifts offer dual trigger control valves which allow synchronized raising and lowering of vehicles.
Mahle CWL-15 Wheel Lift (30,000 lb capacity per pair)
The 100% air operated system will provide years of maintenance free, worry free lifting. The system lifts one end of a wide array of vehicles. The portable design eliminates the need for a dedicated bay. The lifting height is perfect for major component removal and increases shop productivity as there is no more wasted time removing aerodynamics from vehicles.
Lift one end of a wide array of vehicles, including fire or refuse trucks, heavy recreational vehicles or motor coaches, without the need for additional support stands. A wide, spring loaded base provides a stable platform for secure lifting.
- Perfect for shops with low ceiling heights
- Built-in vehicle support stand feature allows complete open access under the vehicle
- Easily handles wheel sizes from 21 in to 24.5 in
- Dual trigger control valve allows synchronized raising and lowering of vehicle
- US Patent #D357, 106 & 5,484,134
- Sold in pairs
- Capacity Per Set 30,000 lb (13,608 kg)
- Minimum Start Height Floor Level
- Maximum Lift Height 24 in (61 cm)
- Power Shop Air
- Required Air Pressure 160 psi (11 bar)
- Stroke 24 in (61 cm)
- Minimum Wheel Diameter (w/ Adapters) 14 in (36 cm) (Sold separately)
- Minimum Wheel Diameter (w/o Adapters) 19.5 in (41 cm)
- Maximum Wheel Diameter 24.5 in (62 cm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 53.3 in x 41.6 in x 44.3 in (135 cm x 106 cm x 112 cm)
- Shipping Weight 1,500 lb (680 kg)