When it comes to wanting better for your customers, Babco has you covered with Mahle’s NitroPro NTF-515B nitrogen filling tire machine. Not only are nitrogen filled tires safer and longer lasting, but they improve vehicle handling through proper inflation and consistently maintained pressure. Nitrogen maintains more constant pressure with temperature fluctuations which decreases rolling resistance and increases fuel economy - so give your customers the benefits of longer tire life, better fuel economy and increased safety.
Mahle NTF-515B NitroPRO® 15 Gallon Portable Nitrogen Tire Filling System
Nitrogen inflated tires are safer and longer lasting than tires inflated with air:
- Nitrogen inflated tires do not age as quickly as air inflated tires.
- Nitrogen inflated tires minimize blowouts.
- Nitrogen inflated tires improve vehicle handling through proper inflation and consistently maintained pressure.
- Nitrogen in an inert, non-combustible and non-flammable gas.
- Nitrogen is a stable gas providing more constant pressure.
- Nitrogen is a dry gas with no corrosive properties as found in compressed air.
NitroPRO® NTF-515B from MAHLE Service Solutions offers your shop additional selling features of better fuel economy, longer tire life, and increased safety to motorists. The NitroPRO series goes beyond standards; for our customers, quality means failure-free assembly, satisfied end customers, and no product recalls — thus a strong brand. MAHLE Service Solutions is an industry leader when it comes to technical and training support. Whether our customers want on-site technical assistance in making their business more efficient or just have a question regarding our products, we’re here for them!
Features of NitroPRO® NTF-515B Nitrogen Tire Inflation System:
- Super-fast service times of seven (7) minutes for six (6) tires
- Automatic programmable operation with simultaneous fill
- Dual settings for either 95% or 98% Nitrogen purity
- Fine particulate filter traps fine particulates & residual moisture
- High visibility LCD and analog gauge
- Maintenance-free membrane technology
|Accuracy||+/- 1psi (6.9 kPA) (0.06 bar)|
|Air Supply||100 to 150 psi (6.9 to 10.3 bar) required 13.3 CFM required|
|Display Increments||1 psi|
|Hose||Coiled green air hose (18 ft working length) (5.5 m), green 1/4 inch air hose: Two 24 ft (7.3 m), Two 12 ft (3.7 m) working length hoses|
|Nitrogen Purity Level||Adjustable, 95% or 98% (from membrane)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable Battery operates auto-fill. 110-220VAC 50/60 HZ power required for re-charge. Includes low battery charge indicator. Includes process labeling, microprocessor w/ 4 push buttons & LCD display.|
|Service Time / Vehicle||5 minutes average (for average tire size of 225/60/R15)|
|Storage Tank Capacity||15 gal (56.8 liter)|
|Tires per hour**||47 tires (maximum tires per hour including tank refill)|
|Vacuum||Venturi generator (17 inHg max)|
|Weight||238 lbs. (108 kg)|
|Dimensions||49" H x 20" W x 22" D (125 cm x 51cm x 56 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||238 lbs. (108 kg)|