Like the VCX-4, this vacuum coolant exchanger does the work of multiple machines but features two cylinders instead of four, one waste and one new. The VCX-1 FluidPRO® Two Tube Vacuum Coolant Exchanger features simple hook-up & operation, 2 high strength fiberglass composite cylinders and can remove up to 60% of used coolant in a single pass.
Mahle FluidPRO VCX-1 Vacuum Coolant Exchanger
Features two cylinders, one waste and one new. - Manufacturer P/N 470 80019 00
Don't trust just any machine for your rapid coolant exchange services. The VCX-1 Vacuum Coolant Exchanger System does the work of multiple machines, and performs well during high demand services:
- Extremely fast service cycles
- Simple hook-up and operation
- Flexible adaptation for most makes and models
- Superior exchange efficiency
- Robust design and construction
- Impressive visual appeal to help sell the service
Choose the model that works best for you:
- This model, the VCX-1 Vacuum Coolant Exchanger features two cylinders, one waste and one new.
- VCX-4 Vacuum Coolant Exchanger adds an additional two cylinders; one waste and three new.
|Adapters||2 Cone plugs; 8 in (20 cm) hose adapter|
|Controls||Ball valves w/ color-match system|
|Coolant Cylinders||20 quart (18.9 liter) each|
|Fluid Tanks / Types||Any coolant type (Fast easy changeover)|
|Hoses||Clear, wire reinforced 10 ft (3 m)|
|New Fluid Pump||Venturi Vacuum generator; 28 InHg (0.95 bar) maximum|
|Power Source||Shop air, 55 to 110 psi (3.8 to 7.6 bar)|
|Process Time||5 to 15 minutes average|
|Dimensions||63" H x 28" W x 22.5" D (160 cm x 71 cm x 57 cm)|
|Weight||VCX-1: 166 lb. (75 kg) / VCX-4: 200 lb. (91 kg)|