Omer MCO19B-4-76-B Mobile Column Lift (set of 4)
OMER’s state-of-the-art MCO MOBILE COLUMN lifts allow you to safely and efficiently lift any vehicle anywhere. The battery-wired MCO MOBILE COLUMN lifts are uniquely designed to facilitate mobility. The lifts modular design includes wheelbases and assisted steering handles to provide greater maneuverability. The MCO MOBILE COLUMNS are battery operated. The MCO MOBILE COLUMN lifts can be used as a single unit, in pairs or as sets of up to 10 units.
- Built to higher standard of quality; made in Italy by O.ME.R S.p.A, a world leader in Heavy Duty lifts for over 20 years in an IS0 9001 facility
- Depending on the application or service conditions, the synchronization can be achieved with either wireless technology or conventional cable communication. Wireless provides the operator with the ultimate freedom of mobility by eliminating any physical obstruction between the columns. The cable communication feature provides a failsafe backup system should the need arise.
- Compact design provides greater maneuverability - 89.8” / 2280mm tall columns have a lower center of gravity. Unique single 6.3” / 160mm wheel “Easy Steer” spring assisted steering handle has a tight turning radius and
- Premium options and accessories can expand the lifts capabilities & productivity - wide range of accessories include portable adjustable wheel stands, chassis lifting beams, fork lift adapter, light truck adapter, snow plow wing adapter, and Pelican style street sweeper adapter.
- Lower maintenance costs - Liftetime PET (Teflon) carriage bearings, premium Fiamm industrial style “Lead Calcium” batteries with recirculation technology, Bosch pump and motors, and double-bake powder coat finish, extends the service life and lowers operating costs
- Precision levelling and control - Tablet style control with 4.5”color LCD display provides live pictorial and numerical information including lifting height, weight, battery status and 22 diagnostic fault codes.
- Designed for greater technician productivity - columns lift 69” / 1753mm in 85 seconds. Premium batteries will provide up to 25 lifts (at 85% loaded capacity) before requiring a recharge. Two-speed lowering with audible alarm allows for fast and safe lowering.
23.6” - 53.1” / 599 to 1348mm
Support Frame Height: 4” / 102mm
Safety Locks: Hydraulic + Mechanical every 3.5”/ 89mm
Stroke: 69” / 1753mm
Lifting/Lowering Time: 85 sec.
Rear Traveling Device: Spring Loaded 6.3” / 160mm Wheel