The Ranger RB24T truck wheel balancer is specially suited for high‐volume commercial tire dealers and truck fleets and like all Ranger wheel balancers, the RB24T is commercial-grade for perfectly balanced wheels around the clock, day after day. Featuring Ranger’s proprietary Drive‐Check™ technology, it’s a powerful, vibration detection balancing solution that simulates road and driving speed conditions and automatically measures computer‐generated imbalance of the tire and wheel assembly. Balance large and small wheel configurations with minimal effort and speed with the RB24T.
- Dynamic, static and performance alloy settings are easily configured with the simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs
- Auto‐stop function features electro‐magnetic pulse combined with pneumatic braking
- Highly precise 64‐bit architecture and single‐chip technology.
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- Dual function weight position indicators provides either top‐dead‐center or bottom‐dead‐center weight positions
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self‐calibration function
- High‐volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools. Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid 7‐10 sec. cycle time
- An integrated wheel lift helps technicians mount wheels effortlessly on the balancer
- Fully equipped multi‐piece wheel mounting adapter kit—everything is included
- Self‐centering quick‐chuck adapter dramatically reduces set‐up times
- Precision‐machined, hardened‐steel 40 mm shaft
- Manual or automatic pneumatic brake hold wheels at precisely 12‐o’clock for proper weight placement
- Open‐sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes