A large cabinet size and solution tank makes the RS-500 versatile and productive. By using an octagonal full-opening door, enhanced access to the turntable to maximizes the operator’s loading capabilities. Simple operating controls, brass nozzles, a gasket-free door and a high-capacity 70-gpm pump demonstrate Ranger’s commitment to enhanced performance and productivity without a single sacrifice in quality. The cabinet and door is constructed with heavy-duty 12-gauge steel and coated with an industrial two-step primer and powder coat finish. All-around performance, durability and improved operator convenience make the RS500D the definitive choice among professionals worldwide.
Ranger RS-500D Spray Wash Cabinet
Clean it better with Ranger! This powerfully versatile, 50-gallon capacity spray wash cabinet degreases even your filthiest car parts in no time flat.
All-around performance, durability and improved operator convenience helps make the RS-500 the definitive choice among professionals worldwide. Add up all of these features and you have a spray-wash system that can do more than clean parts, it can brighten your future.
Cleaning parts has never been so easy
- Load those filthy parts on the over-sized turntable or place them on the sturdy parts tree or hanging parts basket.
- Close and latch the door then set the wash-cycle timer for up to 60-minutes.
- As the turntable rotates at 3-RPM, the parts are blasted from all angles with hot soap and water. The solution is continuously filtered and recycled.
- The powerful force of the jets and the hot detergent combine to remove grease, oil, carbon and other grime in just minutes.
- Unload the clean parts and allow them to flash dry in seconds.
- Overall height: 66” - 1676mm
- Inside height: 43” - 1092mm
- Inside width: 32” - 813mm
- Turntable diameter: 30” - 762mm
- Tank capacity: 53 gallons
- Load capacity: 500 lbs. - 227kg.
- Cycle timer: 0-60 minutes
- Pump output: 72 psi @ 70 GPM
- Motor: 1-HP, 230VAC, 60hz, 1 phase
- Electric heater: 6 kilowatts
- Water temperature: 175° Fahrenheit
- Recommended floor space: 44” x 43” - 110mm x 108mm
- Shipping weight: 610 lbs. / 277kg.
- Spray nozzles: 18
- Construction: 12 gauge welded steel
- Large drain pipe
- Heavy-duty rubber casters
- Removable tank screen
- Stainless oil skimmer
- Friction-drive turntable system
- Full-opening octagonal door
- Interlocking gasket-free door
- Small parts basket
- Removable parts tree
- Stainless-steel door handles
- 20 pounds of Aluma-Klean detergent