Sometimes a product is designed so well, hardly anything needs to change. That’s how we felt about Ranger's RS-500 parts washer, but we also realized that some car and truck components are just really, big. In some cases, a larger enclosure means getting more parts washed in fewer cycles. That’s why we now carry the RS-750, the 53-gallon, 1,000-lb. capacity parts washer to end all parts washers. It stands over 6’ tall and has that coveted look of power you want in your shop. Holding twice as much weight as the RS-500D and featuring a longer spray system to accommodate the increased size the RS-750 is really a deal.
Ranger RS-750D Truck Spray Wash Cabinet With Skimmer
Durable construction combined with simple operating controls, stainless-steel nozzles, a gasket-free door and a large, 70gpm pump, makes the RS-750 tough enough to make light work out of heavy work.
Cleaning parts has never been so easy
- Load those filthy parts on the over-sized turntable or place them on the sturdy parts tree or hanging parts basket.
- Close and latch the door then set the wash-cycle timer for up to 60-minutes.
- As the turntable rotates at 3-RPM, the parts are blasted from all angles with hot soap and water. The solution is continuously filtered and recycled.
- The powerful force of the jets and the hot detergent combine to remove grease, oil, carbon and other grime in just minutes.
- Unload the clean parts and allow them to flash dry in seconds.
- Overall height: 78” - 1981mm
- Inside height: 54” - 1372mm
- Inside width: 32” - 813mm
- Turntable diameter: 30” - 762mm
- Tank capacity: 53 gallons
- Load capacity: 1000 lbs. - 454kg.
- Cycle timer: 0-60 minutes
- Pump output: 72 psi @ 70 GPM
- Motor: 1-HP, 230VAC, 60hz, 1 phase
- Electric heater: 6 kilowatts
- Water temperature: 175° Fahrenheit
- Recommended floor space: 44” x 43” - 110mm x 108mm
- Shipping weight: 960 lbs. / 435kg.
- Spray nozzles: 22
- Construction: 12 gauge welded steel
- Large drain pipe
- Heavy-duty rubber casters
- Removable tank screen
- Stainless oil skimmer
- Friction-drive turntable system
- Full-opening octagonal door
- Interlocking gasket-free door
- Small parts basket
- Removable parts tree
- Stainless-steel door handles
- 25 pounds of Aluma-Klean detergent