FastCheck Truck Alignment Testing System
Nothing happens until the sale is made and the new FastCheck system is a proven way to increase your alignment sales and profits. We all know how effective documentation can be and the FastCheck provides documented evidence that alignment correction is needed. The FastCheck system allows you to check the alignment condition of the steering axle of every vehicle that comes to your service center. Within 3 minutes you will have the EZ Printout clearly indicating the alignment condition of the vehicle. Crooked tires on the printout are powerful proof that alignment attention is needed. The EZ Printout can be carried to a waiting customer….emailed to the customer’s home office….or emailed to your front counter or service counter. All this is accomplished from your smartphone or tablet!
Our real world data indicates that approximately 60% of all vehicles FastChecked are found to require alignment adjustment. Furthermore our data indicates that sales are made 50% of the time. This means that about 1/3 of the vehicles that you FastCheck result in a successful sale of an alignment service. Since HD alignment services are one of the most lucrative services you could ever offer in your workshop, profits can be very significant.
Do you wish you could sell more alignment services?
We all know how important documentation has become in everyday business. RAV systems document each and every alignment so you do not have to. Alignment printouts and calibration reports are stored on the system hard drive for future retrieval if the need arises.
Fast Check Questions
- Short on available space?…The FastCheck does not require a dedicated bay or service drive through lane.
- How portable is the FastCheck?… Move the FastCheck from bay to bay….take the system to the vehicle where it sits. It is not necessary to drive the vehicle to a different location in order to make the alignment test.
- Is the FastCheck truly fast? Yes, typically the alignment test can be completed in less than 2 minutes real time.
- Will the alignment test match the results when the car is moved to the alignment rack?… The FastCheck provides repeatable accuracy and lends integrity to your program.
- Unlevel floor?…The FastCheck is the only system that evaluates surface condition and compensates for an unlevel floor or rack.
- Will I be required to roll or push the vehicle in order to check the alignment…NO…The FastCheck does not require the vehicle to be rolled, pushed, or raised.
"The Alignment Selling Machine".
Dramatically increase your alignment revenue in 3 easy steps:
1. Fast check the vehicles alignment condition in as little as 2 minutes
2. Generate e-z printout with images showing alignment condition
3. Use the e-z printout to sell the alignment to the customer based on real test results
- possible to adjust steer axle only if you wish
- can be converted later to full 4-head alignment system
- portable trolley does not have to be near the vehicle being tested...part it anywhere in shop. The system will communicate wirelessly thru Bluetooth transmitting data from the heads to the console.