Imagine all your tube bending machines on one portable cart, the Shark Pool or (TubeShark® ISC-TSA-2-1-0006) comes equipped with the TSN-1 Tube Notcher – to cut precision notches in virtually any material from ½” – 3” diameter, the TubeShark® tube bender with air/hydraulic power unit all on one mobile cart. Convenient, solid, portable – the complete all encompassing solution to portable tube bending and notching.
TubeShark Shark Pool TSA-2-1-0006 - Bender and Notcher
The SharkPool TubeShark® combines the bender and notcher on a sturdy rolling bench. The Shark Pool works great in the shop or on the road...anywhere you need the complete TubeShark® system. Get the most from these precision machines, while keeping die sets, tools and accessories organized.
- CONVENIENT - Walk-around design for easy access to all sides of both machines.
- SOLID - Heavy-duty steel bench supports both machines, all dies, accessories and tools.
- PORTABLE - Locking wheels provide quick-and-easy portability and rock-solid stability.
- COMPLETE - Shark Pool includes Bench Mount TubeShark Bender and TubeShark Notcher amd a rolling bench. Available options include: Die Sets, ITS Mandrel System, Digital Protractor and more.
TubeShark Bender with Air/Hydraulic Power Unit
TubeShark® is perfect for the home shop, fabrication shop, race car or aircraft builder... anyone who needs a practical and affordable precision tube bender. In the shop or in the field, TubeShark® produces quality bends in a wide variety of materials without distortion, equal to machines costing thousands more.
- Produces bends up to 180°
- Bending capacity: 1/2" to 2" O.D.
- Accurate to within 1/4°
- Bends round & square tubing, bar stock & pipe
- Hydraulic power
- Choice of foot control air/hydraulic power unit (shown) or electric/hydraulic power unit.
TubeShark Tube Notcher cuts precision notches
Now you can cut precision notches in virtually any material from 1/2" to 3" diameter. The TubeShark® Tube Notcher produces gap-free notches from 0° to 60° in thin or thick-wall tubing and pipe.
- RIGID - Heavy-duty 1/2" steel frame eliminates vibration.
- PRECISE - Precision machined, anodized aluminum billet block with oil-impregnated bronze bushings.
- POWERFUL - Heavy-duty industrial two-speed drill motor (11.5 amp, 250 & 500 rpm) for the toughest jobs.
- FAST - Precision gauges and adjustable hand crank and handles for easy set up and operation.
- FLEXIBLE - V-block vise adjusts for centerline or offset notching.
- ADAPTABLE - Notcher doubles as a drill press. Includes #3 Morse taper socket.
- VERSATILE - Uses standard bi-metal or carbide-tipped hole saws. Accepts 3/4" Weldon shank. Includes adapters for 1/2"-20, 5/8"-18 and 3/4"-10 threaded ends.