The TubeShark® ISC-TSN-1 Tube Notcher is the perfect companion to the TubeShark®Tube Bender and can cut precision notches in virtually any material from 1/2” – 3” diameter with ease. This rigid heavy-duty 1/2” steel frame eliminates vibration and the powerful industrial two-speed drill motor is up to even the toughest jobs. Easy setup and operation, the TubeShark® Notcher features precision gauges, adjustable hand crank and handles and can even double as a drill press.
TubeShark TSN-1 Tube Notcher cuts precision notches
Now you can cut precision notches in virtually any material from 1/2" to 3" diameter. The TubeShark® Tube Notcher produces gap-free notches from 0° to 60° in thin or thick-wall tubing and pipe.
- RIGID - Heavy-duty 1/2" steel frame eliminates vibration.
- PRECISE - Precision machined, anodized aluminum billet block with oil-impregnated bronze bushings.
- POWERFUL - Heavy-duty industrial two-speed drill motor (11.5 amp, 250 & 500 rpm) for the toughest jobs.
- FAST - Precision gauges and adjustable hand crank and handles for easy set up and operation.
- FLEXIBLE - V-block vise adjusts for centerline or offset notching.
- ADAPTABLE - Notcher doubles as a drill press. Includes #3 Morse taper socket.
- VERSATILE - Uses standard bi-metal or carbide-tipped hole saws. Accepts 3/4" Weldon shank. Includes adapters for 1/2"-20, 5/8"-18 and 3/4"-10 threaded ends.