100" Height, 110.25" Width, 200"
BendPak's HD-7W is the standard-width car lift model in the HD-7 series with plenty of room to park most cars and trucks in the lower position. The 7,000-lb. capacity HD-7W is ideal for shops that want the versatility to park sports cars, sedans, light-duty trucks and SUVs in the same structure. Due to its reduced footprint, as well as its ability to house a variety of vehicle types in a low-ceiling garage, the HD-7W is an extremely attractive parking and maintenance solution for both homeowners and professional technicians.
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Wide drive-thru with tall lifting height and short runways
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.