Payment Methods Accepted
All prices shown on this site are in Canadian dollars. We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, e-transfers and wire transfers. COD shipments are not accepted. Your credit card will be charged only when the goods are shipped to you. Certain corporate accounts may qualify for purchases on Account – please contact us for details.
In some cases, accessorial charges may apply for specialized freight services beyond normal pick up, transport, and delivery.
• Lift Gate - If a shipment being delivered to a facility without a loading dock or adequate material handling equipment requires specialized lift gate service, a $135.00 fee will apply to the order.
• Residential Pick Up / Delivery - If a shipment is to be picked up or delivered to a residential area, a $40.00 fee will apply to the order. All orders void of a ship-to BUSINESS NAME will automatically be assumed to be residential delivery.
• Re-Delivery / Return Trip - A $75.00 charge will apply for each re-delivery.
• Waiting Time - A fee may be added if a delivery driver experiences significant wait time for a shipment to be unloaded. This charge would be based on the amount of time over and above what would be considered a normal delivery expectation.
• Storage Charges - If the shipment is stalled for any reason or needs to sit with the carrier for a specific delivery date, a storage fee may be charged for taking up space on a dock or in a truck.
• Reconsignment - If while in transit, the shipment needs to be reconsigned to an alternative location, then the outbound rate per mile will be applied from point of original delivery to new destination point.
A minimum of $40.00, excluding freight charges and taxes, will be required in order to process any order.
All sales are subject to GST/HST as applicable. British Columbia and Quebec residents are subject to PST/QST. Residents in Saskatchewan and Manitoba should self-assess PST.
Orders From Outside Canada
Babco does not ship outside of Canada.