Sometimes the only way is up, and BendPak’s PL‐14000 parking lift is no exception. Designed with indoor / outdoor operation in mind, this parking lift is engineered to be the most cost-effective way to triple the capacity of typical parking spaces. Each triple stacker parking lift uses a specially designed base frame that distributes the load, making these unique lifting systems suitable for installation on virtually any residential or commercial concrete floor. Plus when shared, ganged columns increase value by reducing the number of components required for multi-unit installations. It’s not just a parking solution – it’s a show piece.
- 7,000 lb. capacity per deck / 14,000 lb. capacity total
- Superstructure features durable powder-coat finish
- Perfect for cars, light trucks, motorcycles and ATV’s
- Rugged I-beam and C-channel construction
- Single hydraulic cylinder with heavy-duty steel lifting cable
- Built-in wheel stops
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Front and rear wheel chocks
- Full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected
- Two-position fail safe locking system
- Simple controls
Triple Stacker Installation - The BMW Store, Vancouver
The problem: Finding a reasonably priced car storage solution for a downtown dealership in the most expensive city in Canada.
The solution: 18 triple stacker lifts in a 5,000 sq. ft. warehouse attached to their used car show room. It looks pretty impressive to see the 54 BMW’s nicely stacked, where only 18 fit before. The nice thing about these lifts is they can be installed outside too! Visit the Babco Facebook page to see all the installation photos.