Electric/Hydraulic Oil-Filter Crusher with Stand / 25-Ton Capacity / Heavy-Duty
The super-sized RP-50FC industrial oil filter crusher applies 25 tons of electric-hydraulic pressing power to flatten just about any used oil filter to 20% of its original size, all while removing 95% of the residual oil. Filters up to 15.25" long and 6" diameter are crushed in seconds flat.
- Maximum crushing pressure of 50,000 lbs.
- Filters are reduced to 20% of their original size with 95% of residual oil removed.
- Automatic cycle feature lets you load the filter, push a button, and walk away.
- Fulfills EPA and other mandated environmental standards
- Save on waste disposal costs and storage space
- Handles automotive and heavy-duty filters up to 15-1/4" long and 6" diameter.
- Cycle time approximately 8 to 15 seconds depending on filter size.
- No-mess design operates clean and efficiently to lessen spill hazards.
- Ergonomic controls feature automatic or manual cycles.
- Welded steel plate construction
- Electric-hydraulic power unit features 2-HP motor.
- Automatic safety door stops operation when opened.
- Transparent door for a convenient view of the crushing process.
- Powered by a 2-HP electric-hydraulic pump with 2-gallon reservoir.
- Rugged floor stand is designed to accommodate up to 55-gallon drums for efficient fluid handling.
90.5" (2,299 mm)
32.5" (826 mm)
31.5" (800 mm)
Chamber Opening Height
16" (406 mm)
Chamber Opening Width
9.8" (249 mm)
Chamber Opening Depth
11.5" (292 mm)
Average Cycle Time
8 – 15 sec
208-230VAC / 50/60 Hz / 1 Ph
415 lbs. (188 kg)