The solid RTJ-1 TransJak™ transmission jack by Ranger has a 1-ton lifting capacity and is built out of 200+ pounds of quality material. This telescoping transmission jack has been an industry favorite since it was first released and continues to be to this day. Featuring a timeless, versatile design, the RTJ-1 is a must-have in any shop that performs transmission service.
- Foot-operated pump
- Two-stage design
- Adjustable saddle tilts two ways
- Saddle slides the other two directions
- Heavy-steel construction for maximum durability
- Double-sealed hydraulics to prevent contamination for longer service life
- Heavy-duty chain anchors keep loads secure
- Steel roller bearings are included underneath the table and on the ends of the adjustment screw to minimize friction and allow for effortless table adjustment even when loaded
- Fully adjustable universal saddle adapts to passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions and transaxle assemblies
- Fine-thread adjustment screws with oversized knobs make adjusting the table a cinch
- Two-stage design provides an extended lifting height of over 73"
- Hardened chrome-moly ram prohibits rust from entering hydraulic system
- Two individual push / pull handles for extra handling capability
- System overload system prevents the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Extra-wide base and four heavy-duty swivel ball bearing casters provides a low center of gravity and exceptional maneuverability